Advantages and disadvantages of making money with Google AdSense
Google AdSense is an advertising program that allows you to run ads on your website, blog or YouTube videos and make money when visitors click on them. Ads are generated by businesses that use the Google Adwords program that you feed into your blog or website using a special AdSense code.
For new websites or blogs, the Google AdSense program may be the fastest way to generate revenue, so it’s so popular.
The Google AdSense program has several major advantages:
- Free to join.
- Eligibility requirements are simple, which means you can make money even when your website or blog is new.
- There are a variety of advertising options and a few that you can customize to suit the look of your site.
- If you meet the $ 100 limit, Google will pay you a monthly direct deposit.
- You can run ads on multiple websites with one AdSense account.
- There are options to play ads on mobile devices and RSS feeds.
- Even with YouTube, you can easily add to your Blogger and YouTube accounts, you need to have at least 1,000 subscribers and 4,000 hours to run AdSense on your videos.
With that said, there are a few drawbacks to AdSense as well:
- Google can terminate your account immediately, and will not forgive you if you break the rules.
- As with all forms of online income, you need congestion to make money.
- When people click on an AdSense ad, you earn some money, but your visitor also leaves your site, which means you lose the chance to make money with high-paying affiliate products or your own products and services.
- It does not cost more than other similar advertising programs.
AdSense is a great money-making option, but it is a rich-quick or no-money-making program. Also, Google has rules that some bloggers may bypass when reading terms of service. As a result, many website owners have discovered that Google has violated a policy and that their account has been lost forever.